Google Core Web Vitals New Update of Google Search Console
Google has been launched Google Core Web Vitals for search console. This is for website page speed. It will give us a report of our site pages. Google Core Web Vitals Replaced of Speed report.
Report By Search Engine Journal
What are the Core Web Vitals?
- Largest Contentful Paint: measures perceived load speed and marks the point in the page load timeline when the page’s main content has likely loaded.
- An ideal speed is 2.5 seconds or faster.
- First Input Delay: measures responsiveness and quantifies the experience users feel when trying to first interact with the page.
- An ideal measurement is less than 100 seconds.
- Cumulative Layout Shift: measures visual stability and quantifies the amount of unexpected layout shift of visible page content.
- An ideal measurement is less than 0.1.
How you can improve core web vitals.
- Reduce your page size to less than 500KB.
- Limit the number of page resources to 50.
- Consider using AMP.