Must Know Update
With the government extending the countrywide lockdown further till May 31 – marking
it the fourth installment of the overall lockdown phase that started on March 24 to prevent
the spread of coronavirus – here is all you should know what is opening & what is not.
So from today May 18 to May 31, these can be allowed for the public strictly enforcing the
- Public Transportation
- Individual Shops
- Online Shopping of Non-essential Items
- Restaurants can now Offer Home Delivery Services
- Weddings with only up to 50 People
- Offices can now Operate with only 33% of the Total Strength
These cannot be allowed:
- Schools, Colleges, and Malls cannot Open
- Metro, Air, and Rail Services cannot Function
- Senior Citizens (above 65 years of age), Pregnant Women, and Children below 10 years
are not Allowed to Move Out as They are Easy Targets for the Virus
- Any Non-essential Activity is not permitted after 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- No Mask No Outing – Masks are Mandatory at both Public & Work Places
- States now have the right to mark or make changes in the red, green, orange, and
- The following changes have been done by the central government to strengthen the
- The total number of coronavirus cases in India has reached to 96,169.
Follow LN Trend News On Google News